I Love You Because...

This is another Pinterest find.  I saw several of these frames that say, "I love you because..."  This one was my favorite from A Content Housewife's blog.

I thought this would be a great way for me and Mr. C to communicate since we usually see each other in passing.  He came up with the idea that the frame should show up in a random place each time, so it is a surprise.  I think this is a great way to show appreciation for your family members, it is especially good for couples.  Here is my version of the frame, with a lovely message from the husband.  All I did was print the words on a piece of scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby and put it into an 8 x 10 frame.  I chose not to add the rossette detailing as done in the original.



I certainly appreciate knowing he recognizes my efforts.  This is a great simple, but meaningful project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner