Painted Wooden Sign

The entrance to your home is the first place where guests feel welcome.  I want our home to be a warm and welcoming place.  So, I made this sign out of unfinished wood that says "Welcome Home".

Hobby Lobby sells these unfinished wood plaques.  I purchased some acrylic paint in the desired color.  This navy blue matches the colors of our living room area, which is near the front door.  I also used a paint pen in white to write the words "Welcome Home".

First, paint the wood and let dry for a few hours.


Then, use the paint pen to write the words of your choice, in this case, I wrote "Welcome Home".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner