Buttermilk Pancakes



What do you do with your leftover buttermilk?  Well, you can always make buttermilk pancakes.  For this, I used the same recipe as the pancake recipe used here.

The only difference in this recipe and the other is in this one I increased the amount of buttermilk used because buttermilk tends to have a thicker consistency.  Because the of the difference in the consistency, the batter seemed a bit drier than necessary.  So, three cups of buttermilk worked out well.

Below I listed the ingredients again for convenience.  And of course, these pancakes were made on my trusty griddle.  Gosh, I really love that griddle!

Ingredients:
3 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
7 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups buttermilk
2 eggs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner